Aoli is a term for a flavored mayonnaise. Typically all Aolis will start with garlic and lemon and your imagination is the limit for the flavoring from there. Making an Aoli is a simple and tasty way to spruce up a sandwich or canapés. I have also used a spicy Aoli with Quesadillas that was great. I like a flavor herbaceous flavor for sandwiches so here is my recipe for Tarragon Aoli:
Mayonnaise 1 cup
Fresh Minced Garlice 1 tbl
Juice of ½ Lemon
Tarragon, Dried 1 tbl
Salt and Pepper to taste
Place all of the ingredients in your food processor and pulse to combine and chopup the garlic a bit more so the final product is nice and smooth.
Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed and you are done! You can use it right away but it's best to put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to meld.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades