I had three of the kids, one with her spouse, here and needed a Saturday Morning Breakfast. I got Doug to help me and we started by browning some sausage. Once that was done, we took the meat out of the pan and left the grease. The sausage was pretty lean and didn't render as much as I wanted to so I added some olive oil and we used that to fry some hash browns. I just seasoned the potatoes with salt and pepper. To the hash browns, we added Onion, Garlic and Green Chilis. Once the potatoes were nearly done, we added the meat back to the pan. While we were heating up the meat and finishing the potatoes, I added some fresh diced tomatoes. I don't like tomatoes cooked to mush. I prefer them still fairly firm and I think the flavor of the tomato is better when it is a little bit saparate from the rest of the dish rather than all assimilated into it. I scrambled some eggs in another pan while this was going on. We then got out the comal and heated up some torillas. With the torillas warm and pliable we took some eggs, and some of the potato-sausage mixture and rolled it up with some shredded cheddar to make the burritos.
Everybody loved it and it's easy to do. Add that one to your Saturday morning recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades